Thursday, December 3, 2009

formspring replies.

what's your fave song?
my favorite song right now is Two Is Better Than One - Boys Like Girls Feat. Taylor Swift

how are you doing my home slice? ;] teehee
i am great! i think i know who this is :D haha

how is life
life is great :D thanks.

you know who i am? HELLO (: who is your favorite cousin? am i your best friend? i think you're ugly :D goodbye? (:
yeah i know who you are! & HEY! my favorite cousin is V, ARE you my best friends... idk. okay im ugly. peace

ask me anything?
YEEEUP ask me annnyyyyythiiing

HALLO!? I don't think I know you? Do I know you?
i don't know! do you know me? seriously,who is this? /: KINDA CREEPY

Three positive integers a,b,c can satisfy equation a/n+b/n=c/n form any integer value greater than 2?
WTF! I HAAAATE MATH!

I THINK YOU'RE HIDEOUS >:D I KNOW YOU SAW ME TYPE THIS!!!
stupid basketball!

who do you think is th most beautiful girl in the world?
i don't really know. there are many girls in the word that's "beautiful"

Do I know you? Will I ever know you? How long have I known you? Vi wants to if you'll go out with her..? Weirdness? Why do you want me to ask you something? Why am I asking you something? Why did I ask you something? How did i go to this page? Hello? Do I know you? LOL? I know you? Hell? I know you?
okay weirrrd! Yes LILI you know me! you have known me since you were born! like 13 years ago!!! STFU! stop making up lies. i DONT want you to ask me stuff, im just saying that you CAN ask me questions! ANYTHING OMFG LILI! you are so retarded

what is your favorite color & why?
you don't know my favorite color, really? i like wear it EVERYDAY! it's PINK! i dont really know why i like it, i just do.

No comments:

Post a Comment