Monday, December 21, 2009

b.o.r.e.d.


i am so so sooooo bored. today is like theee most boring day of my life. i am just on the laptop doing pretty much nothing. i wanna go shopping on the 23 with L&V but i dont wanna waste anymore money! i already spent like a bajillion dollars at the mall this month! & i dont need to waste anymore. i already bought everyone gifts but when i go there i will buy a lot of stuff for myself. :( i need to control myself!!! well i am listening to All I Want For Christmas Is You<3
my favorite Christmas Song! haha next time i go to zee mall with lili she is gonna "prank" call a store & look at the people's reaction! HAHA FUUUUUN!
"make my wish come true, all i want for xmas is you."
well okay. not much to blog anymore my life is boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment