Thursday, September 24, 2009

makes me happy (:


la di da. ME AND MY SEEEESTER, kelly :D hey lili, make interesting-er blogs please (: hehe. well yeah nothing to blog about. i never really have anything to blog about anymore. uhh... i wanna listen to you belong with me - taylor swift. love that song. i am ummm... tweeting right now. how fun right? hahahaha i feel like laying upstairs, doodling, and listening to music at the same time (: that is what i do for fun and what makes me HAPPY :D what song is on the radio? Stronger - Kanye West. - i hate that song and him. :O
PS Debbie I DONt like the link thingy you sent me. the one where you answer questions about other people on your aim list :| .
You feel your heart beat deep down
Ignoring the shame of causing this pain,
Just get out

1 comment: