Friday, September 11, 2009

ehh...

wow school was so gay today! i was soo bored outta my mind that i scratched/peeled all of my white nail polish off! :| not cool. well if you see me on aim debbie than aim me cause i wanna know the thing you were gonna tell me but i didnt want you to. so tell meeee. it has been stuck in my head so
PLEASE TELL MEEEEE (:

"Cause there is no guarantee
That this life is easy
When my world is falling apart
When there is no light to break up the dark
That's when i look at you"

1 comment:

  1. what was it that i wanted to tell you? aim me or twitter to me when you see this comment :o or you can just go onto my myspace and leave me a comment, and yeah x] haha! thats be fun to read a comment from myself, but the person who commented me wasnt really me xD sorry, i havent been on blog for a few days ;P nice song btw!

    ReplyDelete