Wednesday, July 1, 2009

the first of julyyy











i wanna listen to that WHITE HORSE
he could be the one - hannah montana ~ i kinda like this song (:
currently listening to KNOCK YOU DOWN - that song is annoying!!!
i might go buy fireworks later. :D what am i gonna blog about now? oh i can blog about what i did todayy. so i woke up at like... WAIT! new song playing! RIGHT NOW [ na na na ] okay so continuing. i woke up at like 11:30 :( that's late. and then took a shower & brush my teeth. blow dried my hair then straightened it. i hate my hair!!! i have too many Split Ends!!! D: AHHH! that is all i wanna say about my day or my morning as i should say. im going to the beach tomorrow! :D haha. i tweet everydayyy! :D like about gibberish stuff with my sistahh and cousins! MORE PICTURES OF ME & MY SISSS (:^^^ <333
Welllss i think im done or maybe not. i'm listening to POKER FACE - Lady Gaga ~ no cant read my poker face. i use to LOVEEE that song (: is this blog RANDOM? tell me. haha puh puh puh poker face puh puh poker face!

<- love you debbie! (: haha

okayy... i think im done blogging - OH WAIT now im listening to LOVEGAME - lady gaga
okay... (: now im done. f'sho ;D

1 comment:

  1. omg!! i love you haha you random girl! i like how u sing the songs u listen to in ur blog :P hehehe :D cute pictures :]

    ReplyDelete