Saturday, June 20, 2009

LOVE STORY!!! ~ some random survey

Put your music player on shuffle. Click -Next Song- for every question and write it down.


What does next year have in store for me?
bigger than us
What does your love life look like?
full circle
What do I say when life gets hard?
positivity
What song will I dance to at my wedding?
hold on
What do you want as a career?
no average angel
Your favorite saying?
back to tennesee
What do you think of your parents?
i'm yours
Where would you go on a first date?
our time is here
Drug of choice?
piece of me
Describe yourself.
don't walk away
What is the thing I like doing most?
best of both worlds!!! xD haha
The song that best describes the president?
breathe
How will I die?
new classic
The song that will be played at your funeral?
headstrong
The song you'll put as the subject?
LOVE STORY

No comments:

Post a Comment